LAUNCH DATE: September 17-23, 2017
STUDY: Joshua: J1 Session
For the Fall and Winter, we'll do an inductive study by Jen Wilkin on the book of Joshua in the Old Testament. Here are the components of each week's study that you'll complete at home before coming to D-Group:
- Daily Bible Reading Plan: approximately 1 chapter per day
- Question: 15+ questions pertainting to the podcast and Bible reading
- Podcast: ~45 minute podcast by Jen Wilkin, pertaining to our study
- Weekly Challenge: a practical response to what we've learned each week
- Memory Verse: approximately 1-2 verses per week from the chapters we're learning
We open D-Groups for new members during Launch Week of each new session. D-Groups meet on different days/times, so you'll need to check our map to find a D-Group in your area that suits your schedule, then contact the leader about joining. That leader will send you our "Intro to D-Group" video, which is a required step before joining.
Your launch date will be determined by what day of the week that particular D-Group meets. For instance, if you join a D-Group that meet on Wednesday, your launch date would be the Wednesday of the week listed above.
- FUTURE LAUNCH DATES:
October 29 - November 4, 2017 (Joshua, "J2")
January 7-13, 2018 (Trinity, "T1")
February 18-24, 2018 (Trinity, "T2")