LAUNCH DATE: August 6-12, 2017
STUDY: Battling Unbelief: BU2 Session
For the Summer and early Fall, we'll dig into the Scriptures to help us battle unbelief. Specifically, we’ll study how to fight for faith and against specific sins: envy, bitterness, impatience, despair, and pride. Here are the components of each week's study that you'll complete at home before coming to D-Group:
- Daily Bible Reading Plan: approximately 1 chapter per day
- Podcast: 30 minute podcast by John Piper, pertaining to our study
- Question: 8-10 questions pertainting to the podcast and Bible reading
- Weekly Challenge: a practical response to what we've learned each week
- Memory Verse: approximately 1-2 verses per week from the chapters we're learning
We open D-Groups for new members during Launch Week of each new session. D-Groups meet on different days/times, so you'll need to check our map to find a D-Group in your area that suits your schedule, then contact the leader about joining. That leader will send you our "Intro to D-Group" video, which is a required step before joining.
Your launch date will be determined by what day of the week that particular D-Group meets. For instance, if you join a D-Group that meet on Wednesday, your launch date would be the Wednesday of the week listed above.
- FUTURE LAUNCH DATES:
September 17-23, 2017 (Joshua, "J1")
October 29 - November 4, 2017 (Joshua, "J2")